Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle
Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle offers the quintessential location for both business and leisure travelers. Make yourself at home in your spacious guestroom, adventure into Zurich or on to the rest of Switzerland, or lounge at in our dynamic lobby between meetings. Here, you’ll find that productivity and relaxation are constants during your time in Zurich.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Spacious rooms: 255 guestrooms including 17 suites, with view and club level spaces available
- Meetings made easier: Immediate access to The Circle Convention Centre featuring over 5,000 sq m of flexible, meeting space with 16 unique venues and a dedicated staff
- Location at Zurich International Airport: Situated within The Circle, a city-like infrastructure with culture, events, gastronomy and park area.
- Eclectic dining: Our dynamic lobby features an entrance level bar, a café style ‘grab and go’ market and a stand alone restaurant
- Plenty of places to relax: Our Regency Club Lounge features its own private terrace and a 24-hour gym catering to all fitness conscious travellers
Hyatt Place Zurich Airport/The Circle
At Hyatt Place Zurich Airport/The Circle, you’ll enjoy the comfort you deserve and the convenience you crave. Plus, you’ll be in the heart of The Circle at Zurich Airport, just moments from all terminals. Whether you are travelling for a business meeting or on a family vacation, our hotel is the ideal place to relax, meet and explore.
What You’ll Love:
- Comfy rooms with a Cozy Corner: Our hotel rooms feature bright spaces with separate living and sleeping areas as well as our Cozy Corner sectional sofa-sleeper
- Waking up to free breakfast: Daily Gallery Kitchen Morning Breakfast, free every morning
- Perk it up: Other perks include free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour StayFit Gym
- Easy Access: Travel to and from Zurich International Airport and nearby destinations with ease
- The ideal Zurich location: Close to the airport and The Circle Convention Centre as well as hiking trails, museums, and more